You can translate the question and the replies:

Issue with creating a base view over a web service (onDemand DataVirtualization Course, DEN60EDU0108LAB01 module)

WSDL of the web service is available in “http://localhost:8080/services/products-ws?wsdl” *. Authentication: WSS Basic User: product Pwd: pr0duc,t Create three base views over the following Web service operations without stream output: getAllProductDetails, name it as bv_product_details. getProductsByCategory, name it as bv_product_by_category. getAllCategories, name it as bv_product_categories. I created the bv_product_by_category1 base view. When executing it I first provide the parameter value as 'smartphone'. I get the following error: **Finished with error: Error in select view conditions: Field not found 'bv_product_by_category1.(parameters).categoryname' in view 'bv_product_by_category1'**
user
28-02-2018 17:42:57 -0500

3 Answers

Hi, I know about the issue you are explaining and has been fixed time ago. If you try a newer update of Virtual DataPort the execution of the view will work as expected. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
01-03-2018 12:22:00 -0500
I uninstalled and downloaded a newer version of Denodo Express. I now have 6.0 20171205 version of the Server and the Administration Tool. I still get the same error. Is there a separate update/patch I should be installing ?
user
01-03-2018 13:11:21 -0500
Hi, This issue has been fixed in a recent update but the Denodo Express hasn't been updated yet. Soon, we'll release a new version of the Denodo Express to solve this issue. As you can see in the "Execution panel", this issue is caused because of the double quotes that appear around (parameters).categoryname in the WHERE condition. SELECT * FROM bv_product_by_category1 WHERE "(parameters).categoryname" = 'smartphone' So, to execute this query what I would do is copying the "Current sentence" you see in the "Execution panel" to the VQL Shell and remove the double quotes around (parameters).categoryname. So the query will be like: SELECT * FROM bv_product_by_category1 WHERE (parameters).categoryname = 'smartphone' Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
09-03-2018 08:07:53 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here