You can translate the question and the replies:

Unable to create base view from stored procedure - SQL Server

I am trying to create a base view from a stored procedure in a data source that is a SQL Server 2014 database. However, when I browse to the stored procedure from the data source in the Denodo client (6.x), the stored procedures show a return value of: @RETURN_VALUE (NOT NULL) : int instead of @TABLE_RETURN_VALUE (NOT NULL) : table This is causing the view schema to get generated with just a single column (int) instead of the columns returned by the stored procedure result set. What am I doing wrong?
user
09-03-2018 13:23:21 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, I've imported some stored procedures following the article instructions and everything works as expected. In this case, I think that your stored procedure created in SQL Server [returns a value instead of a table](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/t-sql/statements/create-function-transact-sql#examples). In the previous link you can see some useful examples. I'd review and modify the definition of the stored procedure in your SQL Server so it returns a table. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
13-03-2018 12:18:47 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here