You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo Monitor as Windows service

I am following the instructions here, but unable to create a service. Using Denodo Platform 6.0. Execution stops from this place and it reaches exit statement: if exist "%JAVA_BIN%" ( if "%1"=="start" goto :doStart if "%1"=="stop" goto :doStop if "%1"=="install" goto :doInstall if "%1"=="remove" goto :doRemove if "%1"=="state" goto :doInfo goto :exit
user
30-08-2017 00:12:11 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I was able to reproduce your scenario. This happens when the input parameters are not defined properly for the "JAVA_BIN" variable. Besides that, I would recommend you to ensure the following, * Check if the paths are configured properly for variables DENODO_HOME, DENODO_JAVA_HOME , MONITOR_HOME and JAVA_BIN. * Ensure that you use forward slash (/) character as folder separator. * Launch the denodomonitor_service.bat file with Administrator privileges. You can refer  the following Knowledge Base article  for more information [Denodo Monitor as a Windows service.](https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Denodo%20Monitor%20as%20a%20Windows%20service?category=Operation://) Hope this helps you.
Denodo Team
30-08-2017 08:34:12 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here