You can translate the question and the replies:

Unable to login Denodo Scheduler

Unable to login Denodo Scheduler. From the scheduler log we've found below info. Pls note that we've given correct username & password. For this issue we've recycled the scheduler services which got fixed. -------------------- 2464348601 [RMI TCP Connection(114491)-3.34.189.82] ERROR 2017-09-02T06:25:58.101 com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.realm.SchedulerJDBCRealm - Error in authentication user: username com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: No more data to read from socket at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.repository.PermissionsConfigurationRepositoryImpl.exists(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.repository.PermissionsConfigurationRepositoryImpl.getRole(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.actions.GetRoleAction.execute(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.util.sql.PlainActionProcessor.process(PlainActionProcessor.java:52) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.PermissionsConfigurationManagerImpl.getRole(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.realm.SchedulerJDBCRealm.getRolePermissions(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.realm.SchedulerJDBCRealm.doGetAuthenticationInfo(Unknown Source) at org.apache.shiro.realm.AuthenticatingRealm.getAuthenticationInfo(AuthenticatingRealm.java:568) at org.apache.shiro.authc.pam.ModularRealmAuthenticator.doSingleRealmAuthentication(ModularRealmAuthenticator.java:180) at org.apache.shiro.authc.pam.ModularRealmAuthenticator.doAuthenticate(ModularRealmAuthenticator.java:267) at org.apache.shiro.authc.AbstractAuthenticator.authenticate(AbstractAuthenticator.java:198) at org.apache.shiro.mgt.AuthenticatingSecurityManager.authenticate(AuthenticatingSecurityManager.java:106) at org.apache.shiro.mgt.DefaultSecurityManager.login(DefaultSecurityManager.java:270) at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.login(DelegatingSubject.java:257) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.server.authentication.remote.AuthenticationManagerImpl.login(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor132.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$2.run(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$2.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.access$400(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler$1.run(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ***Information about encapsulated exception*** java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read from socket at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.repository.PermissionsConfigurationRepositoryImpl.exists(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.repository.PermissionsConfigurationRepositoryImpl.getRole(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.actions.GetRoleAction.execute(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.util.sql.PlainActionProcessor.process(PlainActionProcessor.java:52) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.PermissionsConfigurationManagerImpl.getRole(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.realm.SchedulerJDBCRealm.getRolePermissions(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.security.realm.SchedulerJDBCRealm.doGetAuthenticationInfo(Unknown Source) at org.apache.shiro.realm.AuthenticatingRealm.getAuthenticationInfo(AuthenticatingRealm.java:568) at org.apache.shiro.authc.pam.ModularRealmAuthenticator.doSingleRealmAuthentication(ModularRealmAuthenticator.java:180) at org.apache.shiro.authc.pam.ModularRealmAuthenticator.doAuthenticate(ModularRealmAuthenticator.java:267) at org.apache.shiro.authc.AbstractAuthenticator.authenticate(AbstractAuthenticator.java:198) at org.apache.shiro.mgt.AuthenticatingSecurityManager.authenticate(AuthenticatingSecurityManager.java:106) at org.apache.shiro.mgt.DefaultSecurityManager.login(DefaultSecurityManager.java:270) at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.login(DelegatingSubject.java:257) at com.denodo.scheduler.core.server.authentication.remote.AuthenticationManagerImpl.login(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor132.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$2.run(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$2.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.access$400(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler$1.run(Unknown Source) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
user
02-09-2017 14:43:19 -0400
code

2 Answers

Could you pls provide the solution for the above issue
user
02-09-2017 15:08:32 -0400
Hi, In general the error **“com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: No more data to read from socket”** usually occurs **when there are network/connectivity issues with the server.** In order to login into the Scheduler administration Tool without any interventions I would do the following checks. > I would check whether the Virtual DataPort Server used for authentication of the Scheduler is **up and running** and would check whether I could connect to the same version. > I would also check whether I could authenticate against the VDP server from the Design Studio, the Data Catalog and VDP Admin Tool using **that username and password which I used for connecting to the Scheduler.** > Also, I would try to **clear the cookies in the browser** and try to access the Scheduler Administration Tool. > Moreover, I check if I have made any **recent changes to users or credentials** in the Virtual DataPort Server. > Then, check the given port number of the web container is correct. The default port of the web container is 9090 and **I would ensure the port is not used by any other applications as it will block the connection**. I could see the list of default ports in [**“Ports needed by the VDP server”**](https://community.denodo.com/kb/en/view/document/Ports%20needed%20by%20the%20VDP%20Server ) Knowledge Base Article. Suppose if you still need help and if you are a valid support user then you could raise a support case on [**Denodo Support Site**](https://support.denodo.com/MainPage.do ) so that our support team can help you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
16-05-2023 08:27:58 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here