You can translate the question and the replies:

DEN60EDU0118VID01 - Combination. Foundation

In this training video, the guy shows view parameters and I believe the lab requires a view parameter as well. And in my Administration Tool, the pencil next to 'View parameters' is not highlighted and when I hover over the pencil a message pops up..."This feature is not allowed by the license." How do I fix this issue? Thanks.
user
14-11-2019 10:51:08 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, The view parameter feature is only available in the full license of Denodo Platform. When you use express License, you cannot set view parameters in a derived view. For more information refer the user manual [Denodo Express License](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/platform/installation/appendix/limitations_of_the_denodo_express_license/limitations_of_the_denodo_express_license#limitations-of-the-denodo-express-license) I would recommend you to use the Full Denodo License to be able to use this feature of view parameter, however, to create the view “dv_product_by_category_simple” view in the lab exercise, view parameter is not required. You will need to project the Base view input parameter ‘parameter.categoryname’ to convert it in a simple field and rename it as ‘input’. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
 Edited on: 15-11-2019 13:18:35 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here