You can translate the question and the replies:

License configuration issue

I have used my license file in the Solution Manager of the Denodo 7.0 version, and when I open the Denodo Platform Control Center it says the **Virtual DataPort Server** is *not available due to license restrictions*. I cannot configure the license with the same license file. What should I do?
user
15-11-2019 04:56:54 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, From Denodo 7.0 onwards, the Virtual DataPort Server is usually obtaining the license from the License Manager component of the Solution Manager. In order to be able to do this, the infrastructure such as the Environments, Clusters and Servers need to be defined in the Solution Manager. Since it seems that you are a new user to the Denodo Platform and the Solution Manager, I would recommend you to have a look at the Knowledge Base article [Ready to work with Denodo 7.0](https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Ready%20to%20work%20with%20Denodo%207.0?category=Best+Practices) which explains the "Installation Key steps". It shows you every necessary step to follow in order to start working with the Denodo Platform. As an additional information, if you are a customer with a valid Support user and you need any further help, you could also open a Support Case in the Denodo Support Site. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
15-11-2019 08:50:46 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here