I’ve come across this issue before as it is a known Oracle bug. What I did to solve this issue was to disable the checking by setting "_fix_control" to "17376322:OFF". I used [this article on Oracle Community](https://community.oracle.com/message/12970776#12970776) to learn about this. Particularly answer #9 offers this workaround.
However, it seems that if the query executes fine in other server you could be facing a problem that can be fixed by mirroring the configuration on both servers. What I would do as a first step is to go to the [Execution Trace](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/appendix/execution_trace_information/execution_trace_information) and at the bottom, at the data source level, look at the delegated SQL sentence. I would then compare both the delegated SQL from the server that is working and the one that pulls the error from Oracle and see if there are any differences. If that is the case this difference might point out the source of the configuration discrepancy between both servers.
Hope this helps!