You can translate the question and the replies:

Connect to Test Drive instance using ODBC

Hello I registered for the Test Drive and the virtual machine is running. For testing, I'l like to connect to it using ODBC from my machine. Is that possible? What I've done so far: Installed the ODBC driver In the Windows ODBC manager: Add new ODBC data source Entered the test drive machine address: ec2-3-90-15-168.compute-1.amazonaws.com Database: admin User: admin Pass: admin
user
08-12-2019 08:11:08 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, The purpose of [Denodo Test Drives](https://www.denodo.com/en/denodo-platform/test-drives) is to provide a private, cloud-based sandbox environment for users to learn the powers of data virtualization and see how Denodo Platform can benefit them. I registered for the test drives to get a glimpse of use cases that data analysts and data scientists may have. The test drive instances come preconfigured with all the necessary components so that I can limit my work to the test drive environments. Connecting to them from a local machine requires some configuration which needs administrator privileges. The test drive instances only grant us normal user privileges, so this is why it is not possible to connect to the instances from a local machine. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
09-12-2019 20:08:30 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here