Denodo Express 7.0 is currently supported on Windows, Linux, and Solaris. However, to install Denodo Express 7.0 on Mac, I would make sure to do the following:
* Download the **Generic (no JRE)** version of [Denodo Express 7.0](https://community.denodo.com/express/download).
* Download the Java 1.8 JDK since this is the version of the internal JVM that Denodo Express 7.0 runs on.
* Set up the [JAVA_HOME and PATH variables](https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19182-01/820-7851/inst_cli_jdk_javahome_t/). For example:
* JAVA_HOME= <jdk-install-dir>
You should be able to run "install.sh" after properly configuring everything.
You may find the following Community Q&A topics useful:
* [Denodo installation requirements and bootstrapping section](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=9060g000000XewQAAS&title=Denodo+installation+requirements+and+bootstrapping+section)
* [mac support 64 bir](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=90670000000CcBPAA0&title=mac+support+64+bir)
Hope this helps!