You can translate the question and the replies:

Wrong Answer in Denodo 7.0 Developer Introduction Certification

Hi, While giving the test for denodo 7.0 developer introduction module i came across some question where i think my answer option is correct but the portal says incorrect. if my observation is correct then i think you need to correct that in certification questions. Questions 1 - When creating a Excel data source, which option is false about StartCell and EndCell parameters? my answer is - If “StartCell” is empty and “EndCell” is Z99, the view will retrieve all the data in the range A1:Z99. Your Correct answer - If both parameters are empty, the view will not retrieve data from the sheet. Questions 2 - When you create a data source from an Excel file and leave the worksheet field blank ? my answer is - The base view will retrieve the data from all the sheets. Your Correct answer - The base view will retrieve the data from the first sheet of the file. Regards Salman Khan
user
20-12-2019 05:54:38 -0500

2 Answers

Hi, If you want to suggest any change in a training course, assessment test or Certification exam, you should contact the Denodo Training team at training@denodo.com. They will be happy to help you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
27-12-2019 06:34:58 -0500
This is what I found StartCell and EndCell are empty still its retriving data and unless you check "Extract data from all sheets" it gives to data from sheet1 (sheet at position 1 in excel)
user
28-12-2019 11:14:09 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here