You can translate the question and the replies:

DATE / TIMESTAMP fields are not reflecting the i18n mapping change. Let us know if you need more info.

When applying custom i18n mapping to existing views and setting the custom i18n mapping as default we made these changes: To create custom I18N mapping CREATE MAP I18N i18n_us_est_custom ( ‘country’ = ‘US’ ‘datepattern’ = ‘MM/dd/yyyy’ ‘datesubtypepattern’=’MM/dd/yyyy’ ‘doubledecimalposition’ = ‘2’ ‘doubledecimalseparator’ = ‘’ ‘doublegroupseparator’ = ‘’ ‘language’ = ‘en’ ‘timepattern’ = ‘DAY’ ‘timezone’ = ‘EST5EDT’ ); To set default I18N: SET ‘com.denodo.vdb.misc.I18nParametersManager.i18nDefault’=’us_est_custom’; We have changed it at base view lavel from Option-> search methods -> default i18n: We changed ‘locale’ from ‘Admin tool preferences’ to ‘us_est_custom’. and still we are getting the localdate data type as ‘yyyy-MM-dd’ which we want as ‘MM/dd/yyyy’ are we missing anything ? We dont want to use formatdate function as it is converting ‘date’ to ‘text’. Appreciate your help. Let me know if you need more info.
user
27-01-2020 10:04:21 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, I found the answer to this on this [similar Q&A question](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=9060g000000TQwNAAW&title=DATE+%2F+TIMESTAMP+fields+are+not+reflecting+the+i18n+mapping+change.). Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
29-01-2020 18:44:19 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here