You can translate the question and the replies:

From where can I install Apache Hive 2.0 JDBC Driver ?

Getting erorr: Unable to establish connection: The JDBC driver was not found. The Denodo Platform does not include the JDBC driver for this adapter. Copy the jar files of the driver to the folder "<DENODO_HOME>/lib-external/jdbc-drivers/hive-2.0.0", in the host where the Virtual DataPort server runs. You do not need to restart.
user
28-01-2020 14:54:08 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, I get this error whenever I try to use an adapter with a driver that is not included by default in Denodo’s platform. What I do is just download the latest JDBC driver from the vendors page and copy the appropriate files to the folder pointed in the error message. All these folders are located under <DENODO_HOME>/lib-external/jdbc-drivers/. In addition I always make sure that the jar is intended for Java 8 in the case of Denodo 7.0 and Java 7 in the case of Denodo 6.0. You can find this information on the last paragraph of the documentation on Supported JDBC Data Sources Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
29-01-2020 18:35:19 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here