You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo Scheduler authentication error

Hi, I can't execute a job in the scheduler because "**dataSource 'PRE_CD2'. authentication error: The username or password is incorrect**" I've configured in '**Data Sources > New Data Source > VDP**' the **PRE_CD2** which has the correct 'Connection URI' and also I went to '**Configuration > Server Configuration**' and edited the **'Virtual DataPort'** settings to match the **PRE_CD2** ip, port and vdb that it should connect but I still get the authentication error. Any tips regarding this issue? Thank you, Best regards.
user
29-01-2020 09:33:02 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, I have come across the same error in the Denodo scheduler when the username or password is incorrect in the Data source. So, make sure that you have entered the correct username and password in Data sources. For more information, you colud refer to the following sections [VDP Data Sources](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/scheduler/administration/creating_and_scheduling_jobs/data_sources/vdp_data_sources) of the Scheduler Administration Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
30-01-2020 01:15:41 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here