You can translate the question and the replies:

When trying to start "licensemanager.bat" from Ansible (running on (Red Hat 4.8.5-39)), Ansible window is not coming back to prompt even after running the bat file.

When trying to start "licensemanager.bat" from Ansible (running on (Red Hat 4.8.5-39)), Ansible (Version 2.9.3) window is not coming back to ansible prompt even after running the bat file on the remote server. python version = 2.7.5 Below please find the complete Script of Ansible which I am using. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- yml ------ --- - name: play for startup of License Manager in Dev hosts: [DevDenodo] user: '{{ ansible_user }}' tasks: - name: DENODO_HOME environment win_environment: name: DENODO_HOME value: '{{solution_manager_home}}' level: machine - name: DENODO_JRE_HOME environment win_environment: name: DENODO_JRE_HOME value: '{{solution_manager_home}}\jre' level: machine - name: DENODO_JAVA_HOME environment win_environment: name: DENODO_JAVA_HOME value: '{{solution_manager_home}}\jre' level: machine - name: LICENSE_MANAGER_CONF environment win_environment: name: LICENSE_MANAGER_CONF value: '{{solution_manager_home}}\conf\license-manager' level: machine - name: SOLUTION_MANAGER_CONF environment win_environment: name: SOLUTION_MANAGER_CONF value: '{{solution_manager_home}}\conf\solution-manager' level: machine - name: JAVA_HOME environment win_environment: name: JAVA_HOME value: 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_201' level: machine - name: JAVA_BIN environment win_environment: name: JAVA_BIN value: 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_201\jre\bin\javaw.exe' level: machine - name: Play 1 for License Manager Startup win_shell: 'licensemanager_startup.bat' args: executable: cmd.exe chdir: '{{solution_manager_home}}\bin' register: v_lic ... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Key servies turned on under Solution Manager. -- I have to do "ctrl break" to stop the Ansible program. - in case of errors the script comes out by giving errors. - I am using the -vvvv option with ansible-playbook command to check the output. Please assist as : - License Manager.bat is the first service which is not getting started hence not able to start the subsequent services.

1 Answer

Hi, What I would do in this case is to connect to the server that hosts the Solution Manager and run the licensemanager_startup.bat script directly. If there are no unexpected behavior most probably the problem is within your Ansible connection. If you are a valid Support user, then you can create a Support case on the[ Denodo Support Site](https://support.denodo.com/), where the Support team will help you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
10-02-2020 19:07:09 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here