You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo FileSystem CustomWrapper - Error Loading data source

Hi all, I am currently working to see If the fileSystem connector would be suitable for a problem we have recently discovered. However, after following the procedures outlined here: https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/document/denodoconnects/latest/Denodo%20FileSystem%20CustomWrapper%20-%20User%20Manual I need the ReadWrite option for the Class name for what i had in mind. However I am unable to save this data source as when i do with this Class name I receive the following error: Error loading data source 'data_source' in database 'database' I was hoping someone may have a little more detail on the problem or a solution? Thanks in advance!
user
19-02-2020 13:46:18 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, When I used the FileSystem CustomWrapper with class name "com.denodo.connect.filesystem.ReadWriteFileSystemConnector" I was able to successfully read the file contents and create, update or delete files by following the steps provided in the user manual. I would suggest you to check if you have imported jar file "denodo-filesystem-customwrapper-7.0-xxxxxxxx-jar-with-dependencies" without any errors or check the Virtual DataPort logs <Denodo_Home> \logs\vdp for more information on the error details. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
20-02-2020 06:57:52 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here