You can translate the question and the replies:

SAP BW Composite Provider - Denodo 6 support

Hello, Does Denodo 6 connect to SAP BW Composite provider type Infoprovider? I am able to connect to SAP BW (On HANA database) using the multi-dimensional DB adpater and in the create base view, I am able to view the composite proovider. However, when I select attributes and measures and hot continue, nothign happens. Thank you, Hiri
user
19-02-2020 15:55:00 -0500
code

3 Answers

Hi Yes, it is possible to connect to SAP BW Composite provider from Denodo 6.0. To introspect the composite provider I would follow the steps * Execute the following command from VQLShell in the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool: `SET 'com.denodo.vdb.interpreter.execution.util.sapBWBapiUtils.filterInfoObjects'='false';` * Restart the VDP server. * Try to introspect the elements from the SAP data source. Now I will be able to get the data. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
20-02-2020 07:28:15 -0500
code
Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, it did not seem to work. I am able to view the composite proovider in the hierarchical display when I created the base view. I can also select the composite provider, select dimensions and measure - but after this point, after I click on continue, nothign happens - no error messages as well. I am able to create a view for an ADSO or Cube, just not the composite provider
user
 Edited on: 17-03-2020 13:29:02 -0400
Hi, Currently, in Denodo Platform it is not possible to directly connect to Composite data Provider. So as a workaround you could do the following steps: * Create a BExQuery over the composite provider * Then try to create a base view accessing the BExQuery. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
06-03-2020 08:10:05 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here