You can translate the question and the replies:

LISTAGG QUERY SAMPLE

Hi, please provide a query sample example to show the function listagg. Currently i am not able to produce syntactically correct query even though i follow the syntax. Also please do not provide the listagg function link in ur community as i already have it. listagg(bv_usp_test.user_description,',') within group ( order by bv_usp_test.user_description) ; I want to clarify that above query which i have written is given to aggregate field expression of selection view. So is it like that in denodo above query will run on create base from query but if we add same as field expression in one of the field of selection view it will not run ? because in create base view from query it's running but in selection view , its not. Regards Salman Khan
user
26-02-2020 07:27:51 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, In a selection view, I used a similar built-in function of Denodo Virtual DataPort named ‘GROUP_CONCAT’ to do this operation. Syntax of GROUP_CONCAT Function: `GROUP_CONCAT(‘<row separator>’,<field_name>)` You can check this previously answered question from the [Community](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=9060g0000004EzyAAE&title=Function+similar+to+LISTAGG+in+Oracle) for more information on this. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
27-02-2020 07:23:54 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here