You can translate the question and the replies:

Error accessing the metadata

hi there com.denodo.vdb.catalog.user.User [] - Error loading user 'xxxxx' : Error accessing the metadata while loading/storing objects I have tried to add a user and getting this error. I have started denodo as administrator. Any ideas
user
06-03-2020 07:50:22 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, The “Error accessing the metadata while loading/storing objects” often occurs when the user who started the Denodo server does not have sufficient administrative privileges to access/store the metadata. I am assuming that you started the Denodo VirtualDataport Administration tool as administrator but it is possible that you may not have started the Virtual DataPort Server as an administrator. Apart from starting the Virtual DataPort Administration tool as an administrator, the Virtual Dataport Server should be started as an Administrator respectively. You can test your case by following the steps below: 1. Open the Denodo Control Center with the option “Run as administrator”. 2. Start the Virtual DataPort Server. 3. Launch the Denodo Virtual DataPort Administration Tool and execute the job. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
10-03-2020 10:22:15 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here