You can translate the question and the replies:

FedRAMP Compliance

Is Denodo FedRAMP compliant? If No, are there plans to do so in future? Are there US Government Agencies (Federal or State) using Denodo? I ask these because I plan to work with few government solution providers to push this product. Also, who are Denodo's competitors? How is your product in comparison to another Data Fabric product name "Zetaris". Thanks and regards Ramki Krishnamurthy Ashburn, Virginia, USA
user
02-04-2020 18:29:13 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, You can contact sales@denodo.com or fill out this contact form https://www.denodo.com/action/contact-us/ if you have questions about Denodo and competitors. Also if you are interested in other sales related activities such as the Denodo usage in US Government Agencies. Regarding your question about FedRAMP, I would like to add here that FedRAMP is required for SaaS/PaaS/IaaS cloud offerings only. The Denodo Platform is an application that is simply hosted in an approved infrastructure environment (Azure, AWS, Google, etc), hence FedRAMP does not apply. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
14-04-2020 16:28:21 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here