You can translate the question and the replies:

Fail to Browse web pages using itpilot

Hi, I try to open browser at itpilot but I got this error ERROR 2020-04-13T13:55:15.464 com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.browser.socket.BrowserCreatorSocketImpl [] - createLocalBrowser: Error while creating browser com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.browser.BrowserException: Could not launch /home/user/denodo-platform-7.0/dll/itpilot/IEWrapperApp.exe in 10 attempts. at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.browser.socket.BrowserSocketImpl.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.5] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.browser.socket.BrowserCreatorSocketImpl.createLocalBrowser(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.5] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.browser.socket.BrowserCreatorSocketImpl.createBrowser(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.5] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.browser.Browser.<init>(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.5] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.model.browser.BrowserManager.<init>(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.5] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.model.browser.BrowserManager.<clinit>(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.5] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.controller.FrontController.<init>(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.5] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.controller.FrontController.<clinit>(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.5] at com.denodo.itp.admin.gui.frame.toppanel.TopPanel$7.executeAction(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.5] at com.denodo.itp.admin.gui.common.actionlistener.ThreadAction$1.run(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.5] And I follow link https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=9060g000000Xf1aAAC&title=Could+not+launch+IEWrapperApp.exe+in+10+attempts but failedto reister some ddls, any help?
user
13-04-2020 08:09:04 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I have found you need to have administrative privileges when registering these DLLs. If you are unsure if you have them, please reach out to your Windows administration team to assist. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
14-04-2020 13:45:30 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here