You can translate the question and the replies:

How to publish the derived view as API

Hi All, I am new to Denodo, so request your help on the below requirement. For easy understanding I want to extract the data from database (Oracle 12c) create a base view and derived view which I done successfully. There are 100 fields of it. Now I want to publish the derived view as a API. Can you please let me know the steps to do it. Out of 100 fields I want only 5 fields as parameter for API when passing will provide the 100 fields record as output. Apprecitate your help on this. Thanks Ramesh P
user
01-05-2020 00:50:18 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, You can publish Denodo views as a SOAP or REST APIs by creating a new data service in the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool. To do so, you need to right click on the server explorer and then choose New -> Data service and choose either SOAP web service or REST web service. Once the tab is opened, you can drag your derived view that you want to publish as an API and then configure it as you wish. For example, you can choose which fields you want to have as an input and output by right clicking on the field’s name and choosing remove from input/output in the Resources tab. For more information on web services, please refer to the [Publication of Web Services](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/publication_of_web_services/publication_of_web_services) document. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
04-05-2020 13:49:17 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here