You can translate the question and the replies:

SEARCH METHODS- USAGE

I have created a base view for client(client_id text, client_type text, name text, surname text) coming from a jdbc data source. Five tuples: Client_id text any OPT ANY { } YES. I changed the** Output tuple** to **NO** but still when I query the base view using the execution panel, I can see client_id is displayed. can somebody explain me what's wrong and how do I efficiently use that five tuples?
user
17-07-2017 16:59:23 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I have checked that the output field of the “search methods” tab is used for specifying if a field in the remote source contains data, so then Virtual DataPort can execute a postfilter operation on a field or not. But this setting does not remove value for fields including it as false. This is why even if you set the value to the Output as NO you still get the fields. If you don’t want the field to appear in the execution, I want you to create a selection view over the baseview and remove the field which you don’t want to appear in the execution. Hope this helps.
Denodo Team
21-07-2017 08:48:05 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here