Unable to Import Denodo View in SSAS

Hi, I am trying to import Denodo derived view in SSAS. But while importing the Denodo view i am facing the below mentioned error. If any one knows the solution please suggest what i have to do in this case. Error Message : "ERROR [ ] ERROR: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near '[' java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near '['; No query has been executed with that handle. I have used the below mentioned steps to import denodo view in SSAS. 1) Installed Denodo ODBC driver 32 bit version. 2) Created DSN in this 32 bit ODBC driver. 3) In SSAS selected ODBC data source and then selected DSN which we created in 32 bit ODBC driver. 4) Connection was successful. 5) It has listed out all the objects available in Denodo schema. 6) When we try to import listed views then it is throwing the below mentioned error message. Error Message ; "ERROR [ ] ERROR: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near '[' java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near '['; No query has been executed with that handle" Regards, Chandu.
user
27-07-2017 23:59:45 -0400

3 Answers

Hi Chandu, Seeing the error message: “ Error returned: ‘The following error occurred while opening the file ‘\ServerName \homes\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\TabularProject4\TabularProject4\bin\Data\TabularProjecdemo_Table_name.db\Query (13).RowNumber 2662979 (14).0.idf’: The system cannot find the path specified.” It seems that you are trying to access a file with a user who does not have privileges over that file. I would check: 1. If this file exists, 2. If the Virtual DataPort server that contains the view can access to it, 3. If the user that is launching the Virtual DataPort server has privileges for the file. Hope this helps.
Denodo Team
01-08-2017 23:47:48 -0400
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have changed the file location and now when i connect to Denodo through Sql Server Analysis service it is displaying the Denodo views but when i try to import. It is throwing this error “ERROR [ ] ERROR: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near ‘[‘ java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near ‘[‘; No query has been executed with that handle”. Please let me know if anyone faced this issue before. Thanks and Regards, Chandu.
user
02-08-2017 12:26:19 -0400
HI, We are having the same problem. Could you help?
user
11-07-2019 11:46:19 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here