You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine.ova​

I have been trying to set up envritonments for on-demand courses based on "Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine. So far, I have finished installing Oracle Virtual Machine. Then in section, Importing the DQVM in Oracle VM VirtualBox," it says that I have o click the file called "Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine.ova," in order for me to import the DQVM in Oracle VM VirtualBox. But I have not been able to find the given .ova file online. Could you help me?
user
16-05-2019 03:48:45 -0400

4 Answers

Hi, The "Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine.ova" file is available in the downloaded folder of Virtual Machine. You would have downloaded the Virtual Machine from the link provided in the "Configuration tasks" module of the on-demand course. You could import that file in the Virtual Machine and configure it. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
16-05-2019 09:02:47 -0400
Thank you so much!
user
18-05-2019 09:11:52 -0400
but how do i login to the VDP server? there is no info on the account and the default admin account doesnt work
user
30-01-2020 20:42:52 -0500
Hi, You need to install the Denodo Platform in your local system and connect to Virtual DataPort Server locally. Log into the Virtual DataPort using your locally installed VDP server credentials. There is no Denodo server installed in the Virtual Machine, the main advantage of using VM is that all the data sources needed for doing the on-demand labs are readily available in the VM so you just need to install and configure it. Once you have installed Denodo Platform, you could connect to various sources using the IP addr of the Virtual Machine. I recommend you to refer the **Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine - User Manual** which is available in the downloaded folder of the VM. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
12-02-2020 22:50:58 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here