You can translate the question and the replies:

cannot initiate machine "CentOS7 Denodo Training 7.0 Sources"

When trying to initiate machine "CentOS7 Denodo Training 7.0 Sources" with Oracle VM VirtualBox (6.0) this message appears: The following interfaces were not found: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (5) I219-LM (adapter 1), VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter #3 (adapter 2) I've followed the deployment instructions in "Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine - User Manual - 20190131.pdf", and there is not any "VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter #3" in the host network manager. Only "VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter" and "VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter #2" Can you please help?
user
11-06-2019 12:53:49 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I was able to connect to, “CentOS7 Denodo Training 7.0 Sources” using Oracle VM virtualbox 6.0 successfully. I followed the steps listed in the same document mentioned by you above. I would advise you to configure the network adapters are shown in the document. My network adapter settings looks like this: Adapter 1: Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop (Bridged Adapter, Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265) Adapter2: Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop (Host-only Adapter, “VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter #2”) Regarding the error, VirtualBox Host only Ethernet Adapter #3 is just a number which shows how many Ethernet Adapters you have created. If you have enabled VirtualBox Host only Ethernet Adapter #3 then make sure you choose the correct Adapter in the Settings->Network section of CentOS7 Denodo Training 7.0 Sources virtual machine. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
12-06-2019 17:49:44 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here