My Vdp cache Job which runs for every one hour is entering in to long running state some time and stopping with error ,when i restart it is running fine ?

My Vdp cache Job which runs for every one hour is entering in to long running state some time and stopping with error ,when i restart the job it is running fine,i am getting the below error Error executing query. Total time 62058.195 seconds. Incomplete results can anyone suggest me how to get rid of this error. Thanks in Advance. Sagar Bazar.
user
12-06-2019 12:37:14 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I recommend you to check the Scheduler administration logs or Diagnostic Monitoring tool to help find the exact reason for the failure. For example, the server might be busy when the job is run by the scheduler but free otherwise when restarted manually afterward. Also, if necessary to avoid such exceptional cases, it would be a best practice to configure the retry section of the job. In case of such failures, the scheduler will run all the queries or the failed queries again multiple times. You can configure for how long retries are performed, in the event that after one or several retries the errors persist you can choose the option of retrying until no errors. For more details you can refer to this document below: https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/scheduler/administration/creating_and_scheduling_jobs/configuring_new_jobs/retry_section Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
13-06-2019 21:26:04 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here