I am able to install the Denodo Platform on MacOS successfully by following the below steps:
* Download the Denodo installer(denodo-install-7.0) from the [Denodo Support Site](https://support.denodo.com/resources/installer/list/Denodo%207.0)
* Install java version in your MacOS.
* Set the JAVA_HOME: export JAVA_HOME=$(/user/libexec/java_home).
* Run install.sh.
* Once the installation is complete, start the server with <DENODO_Home>/bin/vqlserver_startup.sh.
* Launch the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool with <DENODO_Home>/bin/vdpadmin.sh.
Note that the Denodo Control Center used to launch the apps does not work on MacOS, so you should use the shell scripts to start/stop the Denodo server and launch the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool.
Hope this helps!