You can translate the question and the replies:

Phrase "Maximum size in memory" is unclear in the following topic: configuring the memory usage and swapping policy

Review this topic: https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/server_administration_-_configuring_the_server/configuring_the_memory_usage_and_swapping_policy/configuring_the_memory_usage_and_swapping_policy#configuring-the-memory-usage-and-swapping-policy If you read the "Order by", "Group by" paragraphs (among others), each refers to a setting "Maxium size in memory", but since there are two settings at the server and view levels, it is unclear which of those settings this phrase refers to. The settings in question are "Maxium size in memory of each node(MB)" and "Maxium size in memory of intermediate results(MB)". From my reading, I think that phrase is referring to "Maxium size in memory of each node(MB)" because it is a swapping configuration, but this is unclear. Am I right? Can the wording be improved so that other readers are not confused?
user
18-06-2019 10:37:26 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, Yes, you are right. We appreciate your suggestion and will consider to improve it in the future. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
19-06-2019 05:41:20 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here