How can we display the data of multi queries/views in multiple table formats using REST in VDP?

I want to display data in multiple table formats from different quries. Below is the format i needed in browser using REST api. Customer Name Customer Number Gogly 1456 Product Name Product ID HR 10 Payroll 11 But when i use, joins it is giving like below format using rest api. Customer Name Customer Number Product Name Product ID Gogly 1456 HR 10 Gogly 1456 Payroll 11

1 Answer

Hi, Denodo has provision to create new REST or SOAP web service and deploy them using the web services container.I can publish multiple views as resources in Web Service using the below steps. 1. In Virtual DataPort Administration Tool, navigate to Tools > Web services container tab. 1. Click on New option and select Rest Web Services option. 1. Under the Resources tab, drag and drop the multiple views from the respective datasource. 1. Save and Deploy the Web Service. After performing the above steps, I can find the web service related URI path under Context Path. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
13-08-2019 02:04:00 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here