You can translate the question and the replies:

Access DENODO over the network

Hi, Would like to ask how to access DENODO over the network. Thanks in advance!
user
05-07-2019 00:26:35 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, To connect to Denodo Virtual DataPort over network, I set the RMI host to explicit IP address or hostname of Denodo Virtual DataPort. I also used the same IP Address to connect to Virtual DataPort Server through Virtual DataPort Administration Tool. I went through the KB article [RMI host configuration](https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/RMI%20host%20configuration?category=Operation) which provides details about the same. To configure the JVM options of Denodo server from Denodo Platform Control Center can use the steps below. 1. In Denodo Control Center, Click on Configure > JVM options. 2. Go to the RMI Tab, set IP address in the field Virtual DataPort Server/ ITPilot Wrapper Server option and Click Ok. 3. Restart the Virtual DataPort Server to apply the changes. 4. Login to Virtual DataPort with the credentials to the URI //<IP Address>:9999/admin .Use the same IP address to connect to the server. I can also change it by editing the Configuration files and regenerating the script. Can use the below steps. 1. Open the VDBConfiguration.properties file present in conf folder of <DENODO_HOME> 2. Edit the registryURL parameter and provide the IP address/hostname to be used. 3. Save the file. 4. Regenerate the startup script <DENODO_HOME>/bin/regenerateFiles.sh <DENODO_HOME>/bin/vqlserver_startup.sh Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
05-07-2019 06:57:38 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here