You can translate the question and the replies:

error while creating base view

I have problem while creating a base view. I can open the same url in postman but here in denodo while creatingbase view I have this error Error mssg: Unable to obtain the data structure: com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: Unexpected value for field 'Value' which was already processed as complex type. Found: Accounts. FYI: i have alreadry created baseviews with similar url with out any errors can you plz let me knw whats issue is thanks.
user
18-07-2019 02:21:09 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, In Virtual Dataport, the base view schema is built based on the first occurrence of the field from the underlying data source. I came across this error when I tried to map the register type value to simple type value. For example, I have JSON data, ``` { “Results”:[{ “A”:”1”, “Value”:{ “B”:”2” } }, { “Value”:” Account” } ] } ``` In the base view, the “Value” field is created as register, when Virtual DataPort tried to map with the simple type value(Account) with register type({ “B”:”2” }) the above error is thrown. I suggest you check if there are register field is mapping with a simple type field in the source and handle the field accordingly. For more information, you can refer to the following document [JSON Sources](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/json_sources/json_sources) of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
18-07-2019 07:58:13 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here