You can translate the question and the replies:

Unable to connect to VDP - User Name and Password

Hi Team, Could you please help me with default password of VDP. Getting error as "Initialization Error: Connection Error: Connection Refused: Connect
user
30-07-2019 06:36:16 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I was able to login as an admin user with default username **admin** and password **admin**, make sure that your admin password is not changed. For Initialization Error, I would check the following * Ensure that Virtual Dataport Server is started. * Check if the port number “9999” is not used by another application because this will block the Virtual DataPort Server to be started up. * Check if any firewall is blocking the ports when you access the Virtual DataPort server. * Ensure that you are running the Denodo Platform as an administrator. * If you are using multiple network interface, ensure that you have specified the correct IP address or hostname in the “Denodo Control Center>Configure>JVM options>RMI Host>Virtual DataPort Server”. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
31-07-2019 03:31:22 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here