I was able to login as an admin user with default username **admin** and password **admin**, make sure that your admin password is not changed. For Initialization Error, I would check the following
* Ensure that Virtual Dataport Server is started.
* Check if the port number “9999” is not used by another application because this will block the Virtual DataPort Server to be started up.
* Check if any firewall is blocking the ports when you access the Virtual DataPort server.
* Ensure that you are running the Denodo Platform as an administrator.
* If you are using multiple network interface, ensure that you have specified the correct IP address or hostname in the “Denodo Control Center>Configure>JVM options>RMI Host>Virtual DataPort Server”.
Hope this helps!