You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo Evaluation License reuse

Hi Team, We can use Denodo 7.0 Evaluation License software as Dev environment after completing the POC and server will be attached to solution manager without reinstall the denodo 7.0 again
user
02-08-2019 08:25:25 -0400

3 Answers

Hello, You should note that evaluation licenses are only aimed for evaluation purposes and it is not possible to use an evaluation license in a Development environment. Besides this, in a final Denodo Platform 7.0 deployment, there is only one license, the Solution Manager license which is installed in the Solution Manager server. Then the License Manager server is in charge of delivering the license to each Denodo server so they could be launched after having approved their license request. Regarding POCs, only the Denodo Partners are able to build them up for which they have to use their own Partner licenses and not evaluation license that can only be installed in Partner machines. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
02-08-2019 08:58:44 -0400
I understands that. Solution Manager. My question After the poc can we connect that same server with solution manager used as DEV server without reinstall Please help me
user
02-08-2019 09:01:27 -0400
Hi, You can reuse the same server for different license scenarios (Dev, Staging, etc) in a Denodo Platform deployment but take into account that you may need to reconfigure the Solution Manager environments by moving the server from a Solution Manager environment to another as the license scenario is associated with an environment and it is not possible to have the same server included within two different Solution Manager environments. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
09-08-2019 05:03:56 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here