You can translate the question and the replies:

Custom Store Procedure Error

Hi guys, I want to ask something. When I already create Denodo Extension Project in Java, after that i still have an issue regarding "**The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved**". **Description Resource Path Location Type The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for java.lang.Object. Fix the build path then try building this project my_denodo_extension Unknown Java Problem ** Do you have any solution for me? Thanks.
user
07-08-2019 04:32:31 -0400

2 Answers

Hi, This seems to be an [eclipse bug]( https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=537735). I would suggest that you perform the following steps: 1. Close the project and reopen it. 2. Clean the project (It will rebuild the buildpath hence reconfiguring with the JDK libraries) OR Delete and Re-import the project and if necessary do the above steps again. OR 1. Right-click on project » Properties » Java Build Path 2. Select Libraries tab 3. Find the JRE System Library and remove it 4. Click Add Library... button at right side » Add the JRE System Library (Workspace default JRE) Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
07-08-2019 11:42:34 -0400
Yes, I manage to handle the error. Actually if anyone seen this problem also, you can just change the version of your JDK. My JDK from jdk12 to jdk1.8, it's not compatible with Denodo Extensions. Thanks support.
user
07-08-2019 22:44:05 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here