In Data Catalog, it is possible to use filter condition dynamically by creating the View parameter. To achieve that, I would do the following steps
* Create a selection view on top of the base view by right-clicking the view and navigate to the New > Selection option.
* Click on “Edit” option of the newly created derived view.
* In the Model tab, click on the pencil icon near View parameters.
* Click on Add new parameter, enter the name, type of the parameter.
* Click on Where conditions and specify the condition as [fieldname] <operator> [parameter].
* In Data catalog,select the view and now I was able to see the View paramter in the Filter column.
* Then I would select the field and click on the Quick wizard.
* It will Pop up the “Filter-Simple condition wizard” in that I was able to pass the dynamic values to the condition.
To get more information, you can have a look at [Parameters of Derived Views](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/creating_derived_views/creating_selection_views/creating_selection_views) of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide and you can also refer to the document [Query of Views](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/data_catalog/browse/views_browse/query)of the Data Catalog Guide.
Hope this helps!