You can translate the question and the replies:

Is this still required in Denodo 7.0?

The knoweldge base article says this is applicable to Denodo versions 5 through 6 but I'm seeing this error on denodo 7.0 when querying a base view on oracle 12c using the authentication option "Use pass-through session credentials". When I chose to use a specified username and password it works ok. Is this applicable to denodo 7.0?
user
02-09-2019 09:17:22 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I would recommend that you first check whether the credentials that are passed on to the Oracle with EUS data source are the same as what you are configuring when choosing to use username and password on the data source for authentication. If this is the same, then you can try adding the oracle related property -Doracle.jdbc.thinLogonCapability=o3 as specified in [Connection to Oracle using Enterprise User Security](https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Connection%20to%20Oracle%20using%20Enterprise%20User%20Security%20%28EUS%29?category=Operation) and test whether it works with passthrough credentials. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
03-09-2019 06:36:10 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here