You can translate the question and the replies:

Could not launch IEWrapperApp.exe in 10 attempts

Hello, I would like make it: https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/How%20to%20integrate%20PDF%20files%20with%20Denodo%20ITPilot?category=ITPilot Step 2: when I click on "New Browser", I have this error: **Could not launch C:/Users/<user>/Downloads/DenodoPlatform7.0/dll/itpilot/IEWrapperApp.exe in 10 attempts.** When I go on the logs, there is this: ``` 31886 [Thread-5] ERROR 2019-09-04T10:10:00.074 com.denodo.specgenerator.model.browser.BrowserManager [] - Error in browser initialization (BrowserManager) com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.browser.BrowserCreatorException: Could not launch C:/Users/<user>/Downloads/DenodoPlatform7.0/dll/itpilot/IEWrapperApp.exe in 10 attempts. at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.browser.socket.BrowserCreatorSocketImpl.createBrowser(Unknown Source) ~[denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.4] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.browser.Browser.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.4] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.model.browser.BrowserManager.<init>(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.4] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.model.browser.BrowserManager.<clinit>(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.4] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.controller.FrontController.<init>(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.4] at com.denodo.itp.admin.model.specgenerator.controller.FrontController.<clinit>(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.4] at com.denodo.itp.admin.gui.frame.toppanel.TopPanel$7.executeAction(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.4] at com.denodo.itp.admin.gui.common.actionlistener.ThreadAction$1.run(Unknown Source) [denodo-itp-admintoolgui.jar:7.0.4] ``` Can you help me to fix this? My system: Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11, Denodo Express 7.0. Thanks!
user
04-09-2019 05:32:50 -0400

3 Answers

Hi, I get this error when I have more than one version of the Denodo Platform installed in my machine. To avoid this error I manually registry the dlls of my current installation. From a command prompt (started explicitly as Administrator), change to the folder <DENODO_HOME>\dll\itpilot and execute: - regsvr32 AtlBrowser.dll - regsvr32 IEWrapper.dll - regsvr32 SequencesExecutor.dll - regsvr32 SequencesGenerator.dll Then, change to the folder <DENODO_HOME>\dll\itpilot\x64 and execute: - regsvr32 AtlBrowser.dll - regsvr32 SequencesExecutor.dll - regsvr32 SequencesGenerator.dll But there is more to it, The Denodo Express license has some limitation compared to a full license. The main one is that it does not allow using ITPilot. For more details, you may refer to user manual [Limitations of the Denodo Express License](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/platform/installation/appendix/limitations_of_the_denodo_express_license/limitations_of_the_denodo_express_license). You can integrate PDF files with Denodo ITPilot using Full License. For further details, you can contact sales@denodo.com or fill out this contact form https://www.denodo.com/action/contact-us/ Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
05-09-2019 03:25:52 -0400
Hi, I do not have administrator rights on the machine. Is there a method?
user
05-09-2019 03:35:24 -0400
Hi, I would reach out to your Windows administration team to execute the scripts. There is no alternative since the procedure deals with registering the dll's. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
16-09-2019 08:25:00 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here