The error "Database validation error:
Unable to establish connection. Access denied for user ‘theusr’@’126.96.36.199’ (using password: YES)" seems to be related to MySQL. So, I would ensure to check the following which could trigger this error while establishing the connection:
* Check if you are trying to connect to the correct host. 'localhost' or 'be sure to specify host and port if it’s not localhost'
* Check if the user exist and check whether the correct password is being used.
* You can check to see which host user/host MySQL allows connections with the following query
* mysql> SELECT Host, User FROM mysql.user WHERE User='nonexistant';
* Check to see if special characters in the password being converted by Bash. If yes, then prevent bash from interpreting special characters by wrapping password in single quotes
* Check to see if SSL is enabled and required by the Aurora, then check Virtual DataPort for SSL too.
If the issue still persists, and you have an active support account, you could open a [support ticket](https://support.denodo.com/).
Hope this helps!