No array data from tutorial web service

Hi I am following the online tutorial and when executing a query on the web service on 'C003' I get an array come back however there is no data in the array. According to the online tutorial I should be seeing 2 records in the array. Any tips on how I can troubleshoot the reason why?
user
29-09-2019 13:27:15 -0400

3 Answers

Hi, I was unable to reproduce the behavior following the [Advanced Operations - Importing SOAP Web services](https://community.denodo.com/tutorials/browse/basics/3adv1ws) tutorial. You might want to check whether you have double-clicked the [Array] to check if there is data inside the array? I am able to see two records after I double-click on [Array] in the return field for customer_id = ‘C003’ condition. I would also recommend to check the Execution Trace in the Query Results tab, to check if there was any error during fetching the data. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
30-09-2019 05:06:49 -0400
Hi Thanks for your response. I double clicked on the array however there are no values/records within the array. Looking at the command prompt for the web service it looks as though the billings.war file within the webapps folder is not being passed over.
user
30-09-2019 06:30:46 -0400
Hi, I assume this is some error that you are able to see once you run start.bat from the jetty folder that you have downloaded as per instructions in the installation section. You might want to check the <denodo_tutorial_files>\jetty\webapps folder and check whether things are in accordance with the README file. Another thing that you can verify is that the contents of the webapps folder do not have any permission related issues. Hope this helps.
Denodo Team
08-10-2019 10:34:57 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here