You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo Essential Exams Locked

Hi, I have completed various Denodo Essentials - on demand courses. All of my exams are locked. Can you please release them as I still have access to the courses for few more days.
user
21-10-2019 22:26:52 -0400

3 Answers

Hi, The final exams of all the on-demand courses are optional and its only to test your knowledge on the course contents. Once the three attempts are taken the exam will not be unlocked. It is not mandatory to pass the exam for completing the course, you can see in your dashboard that the course is already 100% completed. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
22-10-2019 04:34:51 -0400
Thanks for the update. I understand that but I want to take the test again. It would be great if it is unlocked again. Hope my request will be considered.
user
22-10-2019 09:25:17 -0400
Hi, The final exam is only intented to check your knowledge about the topics listed in the course and its optional. Once the three attempts are taken we will not unlock it. You can see in your dashboard that the course is already completed. If you want to review the questions then you can see the failed questions clicking on the "Results" link from the on-demand portal. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
12-11-2019 02:32:54 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here