You can translate the question and the replies:

Missing Configuration parameter

when i connect to VDP admin. thorwing an error "Missing configuration parameter" it is working properlyu in virtual workplace. coud somone please suggest
user
01-11-2019 04:53:33 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, The error you are getting may occur due to one or more missing properties in the VDBAdminConfiguration.properties file located at <DENODO_CLIENT_HOME>/conf/vdp-admin/, if the error is on the client side. If the error is one the server side, you can find the configuration properties file of VDP server at <DENODO_HOME>/conf/vdp/VDBConfiguration.properties. To find a more verbose error, I would look into vdp.log file located at <DENODO_HOME>/logs/vdp/. Additionally, I would do the following checks: 1. In the Denodo Platform Control Center, ensure to specify the correct IP address or a hostname in the “Denodo Control Center>Configure>JVM options>RMI Host>Virtual DataPort Server”. 2. Launch the tool with administrator privileges by right-clicking on the Denodo shortcut and click “Run as administrator”. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
01-11-2019 18:56:05 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here