You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo4E Error - VDBConfiguration.properties Missing

Hi, I am trying to build a stored procedure and am following the tutorial for Denodo4E, but when I go to debug the VDP-ITP-Server I get an error stating: "The system cannot find the file specified Denodo Platform\conf\vdp\VDBConfiguration.properties (The system cannot find the file specified" I checked the directory and the VDBConfiguration.properties file is indeed missing. I can launch the VDP and connect to data sources no problem (not using Denodo4E), so I'm assuming the VDP doesn't rely on this file. Are there more details available regarding the VDBConfiguration.properties file and a way to generate the file? Thanks
user
12-12-2018 10:08:38 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, If you are running Eclipse on a Denodo client (one with only the Denodo Virtual DataPort Administration Tool) then you would get such an error. To use Denodo4E to debug extentions on a *remote* server, read the Denodo4E documentation available in Eclipse under "**Help > Help Contents > Denodo4E User Guide**". Here you will find a section called "**Reference > Debug > Debug remote applications**" that details how to do what you need. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
13-12-2018 18:10:58 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here