CATALOG_VIEWS() giving wrong results in Localhost

Hi All, I am trying to use CATALOG_VIEWS() to get the list of modified views on a perticular day. Upon the servers, its working fine and giving me the correct results, but in localhost the same query with CATALOG_VIEWS() is giving all the existing views in the output, which are available in the database and are not at all modified. What could be the reson behind this absurd behaviour? or else, I am missing any particular setting/property which needs to be added in my local before using CATALOG_VIEWS()? Please let me know.
user
13-12-2018 02:36:14 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, I was able to successfully use the CATALOG_VIEWS() to view modified views. In my scenario, I declared a date for the '**initlastmodificationdate**' and '**endlastmodificationdate**' parameters so that the procedure would return the elements that were modified between the declared dates, such as ``` CALL CATALOG_VIEWS(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, <start_last_modified_date>, <end_last_modified_date>, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL) ``` You can refer to the [CATALOG_VIEWS](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/vql/stored_procedures/predefined_stored_procedures/catalog_views) section of the Virtual DataPort VQL Guide for more information. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
14-12-2018 03:42:40 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here