You can translate the question and the replies:

Unable to connect to Oracle 11g User Schema as Data Source

I have downloded Denodo 7.0 and am trying to connect to the Oracle 11g express edition DB on Windows 64-bit platform. I have created new schemas in Oracle DB as per the default scripts "DEN70EDUD1001LAB01-Oracle" & "DEN70EDUD1004LAB04-Oracle" provided. Though I am able to connect to these schemas through SQL PLUS, Iam unable to connect to them through DENODO VDP as I get the error unable to establish connection: ORA-01017 invalid username/password; logon denied. The same user credentials were connecting from SQL plus but failing in Denodo. Kindly help! Thanks in advance!
user
20-12-2018 23:41:55 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, The error "ORA-01017 invalid username/password" would have occured due to less permissions or incorrect connection string to the Oracle data source. In order to overcome this error, ensure the following * Ensure that user which you are connecting to access oracle has full privilege over the schema. The user should have enough privileges to connect to the particular schema which you mention in the JDBC URL. * Verify if the credentials are correct for that particular schema. * Ensure if the JDBC URI is pointing to the correct data source for the supplied user credentials * The username and password must be as same as specified in the script and ensure that the script should be executed with administrative privileges. Ensure all the above possibilities and try to connect to the source again. Hope this helps!!!
Denodo Team
21-12-2018 07:46:14 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here