You can translate the question and the replies:

I am trying to virtualize SQL stored procedure in Denodo 7.0. But, I am getting the introspection error "com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: Unexpected error accessing the server"

I am trying to virtualize SQL stored procedure in Denodo 7.0. But, I am getting the introspection error "com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: Unexpected error accessing the server"
SQL
user
07-01-2019 10:23:19 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, I would check the output schema of the Stored Procedure as it should have an output schema in order to perform the introspection. Also, I would recommend you to check the Virtual DataPort log files in order to find out more information related to this behavior. You can check the section "[Configuring the Logging Engine](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/appendix/configuring_the_logging_engine/configuring_the_logging_engine#configuring-the-logging-engine)" from the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide to find detailed information. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
08-01-2019 08:11:45 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here