SAS data sources

Hello, I have followed the instructions at the following https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=90670000000XcmsAAC&title=Regarding+Denodo+Connectivity+with+SAS I know that I am connecting to a SAS Workspace server so am using the sasiom driver. Further, I have placed the jar files indicated at the link above in the right places, but I am getting the following error: "Unable to establish connection: Insufficient resources to execute operation." Research on this seems to suggest that I don't have all the drivers and their dependencies installed. When I installed the SAS JDBC drivers using the SAS Deployment Tool, all it really does is extract an archive that itself contains archives. I took the jar files (sas.core.jar, sas.svc.connection.jar) indicated in the documentation for SASIOM and placed them in the directories indicated (%denodo_home%)\extensions\thirdparty\lib). Have others found additional documentation about the jar files and their dependencies that would assist in getting around the error above? Thanks.
user
09-01-2019 14:16:02 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, The error "Insufficient resources to execute operation" is usually thrown when there are any missing dependencies jar files in the driver (SASIOM JDBC Driver) by which it is establishing a connection to Denodo or there is mismatch in the driver versions. Ensure all the dependent jar files are placed at corresponding Denodo folder If the issue persists then you could check the vdp.log(<DENODO_HOME>\logs\vdp) for more information on the error. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
11-01-2019 06:34:37 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here