REST service is not processing 'X-HTTP-Method-Override' header

axios({ method: "POST", url: "http://localhost:9090/server/customerdb/person/views/person", headers: { "X-HTTP-Method-Override": "GET", "Content-Type": "application/json;charset=UTF-8", "Accept": "application/json" }, data: { "$filter": "firstname eq 'john'", "$select": "firstname,lastname", "$orderby": "firstname" } }) returns the following error. { "errors": [ { "message": "The view 'person' does not have a field called '$filter'.\n at [Source: {\n \"$filter\": \"firstname eq 'john'\",\n \"$select\": \"firstname,lastname\",\n \"$orderby\": \"firstname\"\t\n}; line: 2, column: 9]" } ] } This leads me to believe that my rest service is not processing 'X-HTTP-Method-Override' header thus considering it as a POST request and tries to create a new record. How do I enforce it? Or What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help!
user
06-02-2019 18:16:05 -0500

1 Answer

Hello, This could be because you are not using the updated version of Denodo. The last update was released in October which inclues new enhancements and fixes. I think installing the new update should resolve this error. If you are already on October update and have a valid support user account you may also raise a new support ticket so that it can be evaluated by the Denodo Team. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
07-02-2019 18:01:23 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here