Silent Uninstall

I'm looking for a way to silently uninstall the denodo admin client from user workstations. I was hoping it would be similar to the silent install steps, but no joy so far.
user
01-03-2019 15:13:27 -0500

3 Answers

Hi, In order to perform Silent Uninstallation of the Denodo Platform (Virtual DataPort Client , in your case), I would execute the below command as an Administrator user in the Command Line: ``` java -jar <DENODO_HOME>/Uninstaller/denodo-uninstall-7.0.jar -c ``` Also, before executing the command I would make sure that all instances of Microsoft Internet Explorer are closed and all the Denodo Servers are stopped. For more details, take a look at the Knowledge Base Article **[Headless Installation](https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Headless%20installation?category=Installation+%26+Updates)**. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
05-03-2019 02:13:21 -0500
Denodo Team, Thanks for the command. Unfortunately, that command is for a headless uninstall (ie: no GUI). I'm looking for a silent uninstall command. One i can run across 100s of machines without requiring user input.
user
05-03-2019 09:31:59 -0500
Hi, I executed the below command to uninstall the Denodo Platform: `java -jar <DENODO_HOME>/Uninstaller/denodo-uninstall-7.0.jar -c` It did not involve any user input and it uninstalled silently. At the moment, the above command can only be used to perform a silent uninstallation. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
13-03-2019 04:20:57 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here