You can translate the question and the replies:

Is there any way to modify the font size for my Denodo tool. it is much smaller than my windows setting and it is very difficult to read currently

I have the Denodo 7.0 platform tool installed on my Windows machine and the font size on all of my other applications is adjustable thru the Windows Control Panel setting however this setting does not change the font size in the Denodo tool. The font size is so small I cannot easily read Denodo.
user
07-03-2019 11:20:57 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, I think you are using a monitor with high DPI display that affects the font size in Denodo Tool. You can refer to the section[ Launching the Denodo Standalone Applications in High DPI Displays](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/platform/installation/appendix/launching_the_denodo_standalone_applications_in_high_dpi_displays/launching_the_denodo_standalone_applications_in_high_dpi_displays) in Denodo Platform Installation Guide User manual and follow the steps provided to fix this problem. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
08-03-2019 06:31:14 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here