You can translate the question and the replies:

Error retrieving data from csv file using SFTP

Hi, I am getting below exception while retrieving data from csv file using SFTP. I got partial results. out of 30 csv files ... got partial results from 5 files. can you please help me on this? Incomplete results Incomplete results Incomplete results BV_GXS_TRANSACTIONS_DAILY_REPORT_CSV_VW [BASE] [INVALID_ROUTE] DS_GXS_TRANSACTIONS_DAILY_REPORT_CSV [DF WRAPPER] [INVALID_ROUTE] Received exception with message 'Session.connect: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset' Thanks, Senthil.
user
12-03-2019 02:21:08 -0400

2 Answers

Hi, I observe that the error message is "java.net.SocketException: Connection reset" which is usually caused when the connection is intermittently dropped or being closed by the peer network. In this situation, I would check the Virtual DataPort server log file located at "$DENODO_HOME\logs\vdp\vdp.log" to get further information on the error. Additionally, if you still need help and if you are a user with valid Support account, you may open a support case at the Denodo Support Site and the support team will help you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
12-03-2019 23:42:41 -0400
This SocketException occurs on the server side when the client closed the socket connection before the response could be returned over the socket. For example, by quitting the browser before the reponse was retrieved. Connection reset simply means that a TCP RST was received. This happens when your peer receives data that it can't process, and there can be various reasons for that. The simplest is when you close the [socket](http://net-informations.com/java/net/multithreaded.htm), and then write more data on the output stream. By closing the socket, you told your peer that you are done talking, and it can forget about your connection. When you send more data on that stream anyway, the peer rejects it with an RST to let you know it isn't listening.
user
18-05-2021 02:37:28 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here